I like to offer clients an a la carte menu of design services. Every project is different, as is the client. Some clients want to be immersed in every aspect of the project while others want the design professional to handle all of the details.
My hourly services include putting together a team to handle your project from concept through construction, including:
- Architectural Eye – I can be hired hourly to help you make those design decisions that are starting to make your head swim. Many clients get overwhelmed by the sheer number of questions and decisions to be made during the course of a project. I can:
- put together a Style Palette for materials and/or furnishings for both interior and exterior projects.
- choose the actual items for you or I can give you a guide that will help you make selections/decisions as you go.
- Construction Consultant – You can hire me to make site visits during the construction process and to aid in the communication between the contractor and you; I have great communication skills and am able to think out-of-the-box when issues arrive during construction; saving time and money by keeping things on track, without losing your design vision for your project.
I am just a phone call away should you want/need to bounce an idea off of me for a second opinion.
My set-fee services start with an initial consultation. I will advise you on which conceptual design option is the best fit based on the function needed, your budget, and your schedule. I will:
- Assemble a list of technical resources to get the work done.
- Develop an outline/strategy for getting through the process and for getting your project started and on the right track.
- Be available to come back and verify that things are moving along as planned on an hourly basis.